- To grow food together as a community
- To beautify and improve the environment
- To increase our gardening knowledge within a cooperative setting
We can offer
- Board opportunities
- Programmes for school groups
- Fresh produce at low/no cost to the community
- Opportunities to participate in community events
- Work-experience for a wide-range of social service clients
- Grow food together as a community
- Beautify and improve our local environment
- Increase gardening knowledge within a healthy cooperative setting
Our gardens is open to public 24/7.
Tues: 10am – 3pm
Thurs: 10am – 3pm
Sat: 10am – 3pm
Feel free to garden outside these hours (BYO tools) and to take some produce in return.
How can you help?
Volunteering is great but if time is not in your hands and you are unable to garden, a donation for plants and produce can be made at the donation/koha box on the front shed.
Drop your kitchen waste to be made into compost and used on the gardens.
- Please place your full bucket with lid at the collection point for processing.
- Place a tile on the lid of the bucket to prevent entry by animals.